<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

I heard a joke the other day:

What do you get if you eat a prune pizza?

Pizzareah.

Heh, heh, heh....

More musings from the folk festival last Saturday:

Right after my set, the next guy to play was a fella named Travis Edmondson. Recovering from a stroke and consigned to a wheelchair, the guy could still sing. His songs were great, and as I found out from his banter, he is the ONLY person ever to perform a song during a congressional session for both houses of Congress.

Anyway, he told my friend Larry Hill that he really liked my stuff and if any of you reading this know Travis, please convey my thanks and I liked his stuff, too!

I wish I knew how to change stuff on my website. I haven't updated my schedule in almost two years. (The good friend who designed it doesn't live here anymore.)

I think it would be fun to add a page to my site that consists simply of the names of everybody I've ever met who I can remember. Then, when they go egosurfing (admit it, YOU do it), they'll see their name and wonder what the page is about. Then they go there and it says "Hi! I knew you once! What's up!" I bet I'd find a lot of people that way...

Last Friday night, my wife's bellydance troupe, Unity in Motion danced at the closing of the annual Exotic/Erotic art show at Alwun House. Their bit was a perfect mix of sights, sounds and obligatory nudity. My wife didn't get naked (even though I offered to give her a nickel if she did), but one particular dancer in her troupe, who's been plastic-surgicised in the pectrals, did. I have to say without naming names that, having seen quite a few breast jobs in my life (I used to write ads for a plastic surgeon), I can see why this woman loves showing off what she paid for. They're beautiful.
They don't MOVE, but they are beautiful. Her surgeon should be proud.

There is a possibility that Unity In Motion will be performing with me at the Paper Heart Gallery on the Friday of Memorial Day Weekend. More on that when I have it down for sure.

Have a nice day!

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?