<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

March 17, 2004

Happy St. Patty's day from somebody who's more than 3/4 Irish, but since paternal grandpappy was a Kraut, I have to keep pulling Irish names out of my family tree in some pointless attempt to prove that I have Irish roots.

Clunes, McGuans, Hanlans, O'Briens, we got 'em all. But I'm a Tuerff.

(Actually, it was "Tuerffs" but paternal grandpappy never spelled it that way, except on his Social Security card, which made it awful damn hard to do genealogy research for a while there. )

My name is Tom Tuerff and when I'm not writing advertising I'm playing music. Which is what I'm doing this weekend. I'll be at the Phoenix Folk Music Festival at Encanto Park on Saturday. I have a show on the outdoor stage at 4. p.m.

I'll write about it if I don't forget that I have this thing.

Bye for now.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?