<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 02, 2004

I could never be a biker.

I'm in a Mexican restaurant last night (Arriba -- try the Chicken Chimayo), and sitting at a table behind me are a bunch of bikers and their ladies. They were loud enough that I could frequently hear what they were saying, and since they were having a good time, I got an idea of what constitutes "biker humor."

Anonymous Biker 1: If I was on that "Surivivor" show, they'd have to call it "No Survivors," 'cause I'd bring my gun! First sumbitch says, 'Oh, I forgot my deodorant!' BAM! Die, stupid!"

Raucous laughter from the other bikers.


Okay, first of all, Biker 1's comments just go to show how freakin' stupid people are if they honestly think, even in jest, that you would be chosen for a show like "Survivor" if your primary supply that you would bring with you is a gun. What a dumbshit.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?