<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 21, 2004

Next Friday night, May 28, I will be playing my first gig in the ALL NEW location for the Paper Heart Gallery, which has moved into cool new digs on the corner of Grand and Polk.

The place used to be a used car lot, so is it even necessary to say that there's plenty of parking?

The show will also feature the undulating and undeniably much-better-looking-than-me Unity in Motion Belly Dance Troupe, or at least those members who aren't going away for the weekend.

Admission is $5; the show starts at 8.

If you've ever wondered how Tom Tuerff fills three hours or so, here's your chance to find out.


Comments:
I might wonder how, as a parent of two, you ever have enough free time to practice enough material to fill three hours . . .

-Anonymous Gerbil
 
Practice??? What's that? I frequently tell people that every gig is rehearsal for the next one, and that's not far from the truth.

However, actually, tonight (Monday) I am rehearsing with the bellydancers because we have to time the whole thing and make sure the bits work.

PRACTICE????!!!!

TT
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?