<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Thought I'd post another notice/warning/whathaveyou that I will be taking my act to the Paper Heart Gallery at Grand and Polk tomorrow night, Friday, May 28. Appearing with me will be the very talented and exceedingly pretty Unity in Motion dance troupe, who, I discovered at rehearsal the other night, are also AMAZINGLY good sports.

See, I always try to work them into the shows we do together; not just their dancing, which is great and they will do a lot of that tomorrow night, but they also are willing to try comedy stuff and even sing if necessary.

Don't miss the show. It starts about 8.

Also, tonight is Thursday, which means it's open stage night at Fiddlers' Dream and as usual I'll be hosting it. We're at 17th St. and Glendale; you should come on out!

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?