<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 07, 2004

Janice and I celebrated our 23rd anniversary yesterday. People ask how we've managed and I always say, you just have to find the right person the first time, and don't get married until you KNOW.

Obviously, most people don't understand that, so maybe it's a knack.

I do know that one of the reasons we're still together is that my wife has one of the quickest -- and sickest -- senses of humor on the face of the earth. And I LOVE IT.

For example: Yesterday, she opens the Republic and there's the headline:

"REAGAN DIES AT 93"

Without missing a beat, Janice says, "What a wuss. It was 110 here yesterday and WE didn't die!"

Then, while I'm laughing at this, she says, "I guess that means there's an opening for a new ex-president. I've got the perfect candidate!"

This is why I love my wife. Well, it's one of the many reasons.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?