<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, June 17, 2004

Maybe it's something with songwriters but I'm always amazed when people clap at my music.

And last Saturday, boy did I get the clap.

I played the Flagstaff Folk Festival, and as things closed in on the weekend, I found out that I was slated to play as part of the end-of-the-day concert. See, there were four stages, but after 5:00 three of those stages stopped functioning so that everyone would gravitate to the ampitheatre for the last show.

I followed another songwriter who sang her songs of Arizona and cowboys and outdoors quite nicely. Then, I was introduced and folks, if i do say so myself, we all had a good time. The crowd wanted to laugh and I was definitely on. I even sold four CDs. Not a bad day, and the clap at the end was thunderous.

I guess I did good.

I'm headed to Richmond, VA to visit friends and check out the open mic scene. See you when I get back.

TT

Comments:
Hi Tom! Debora Kerr here. It was great seeing you at the Virginia stop of your "World Tour." We really enjoyed the songs you played from your upcoming cd and will certainly pimp it to all our friends when it is available. Safe travels and much success! P.S. - I've got a blog at LiveJournal. If you guys want to keep up with us, you can get the link from Jean.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?