<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 07, 2004

On another note, I saw the new Harry Potter movie twice over the weekend (wifey and I went on Saturday; then my son Brendan wanted to see it so we took him yesterday). It's really good. Don't analyze it too close and you'll have a good time.

Anyway, I noticed an unintentional funny the second time around. Go to Internet Movie Database, www.imdb.com, look up Prisoner of Azkaban, and check out the name of the actor who plays the role of the executioner.

If you know your rock and roll history, it should, then, strike you as fairly hilarious that the only line spoken to the Executioner in the film is, "I'm sorry, but your services are no longer required!"

I chuckled all day at that one...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?