<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 09, 2004

A short list of some of my favorite song titles:

(All the songs are real; I know 'cause I own 'em all. Note: these aren't necessarily among my favorite songs, just song titles.)

She's Too Much for My Mirror
Mister, Would You Please Help My Pony?
Prelude to the Afternoon of a Sexually Aroused Gasmask
In the Middle of Their First Recording Session, the Fugs Sign the Worst Contract Since Leadbelly's
Hasta Manana, Monsieur
Thank God It's Not Christmas
Peaches En Regalia
Why Don't We Do It In The Road
Rainy Day Women #12 & 35
It Takes A Lot To Laugh, It Takes a Train To Cry


TT

Comments:
And you paid for all of them, too, didn't you?
 
Damn right I did. And proud of it. For the most part!

TT
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?