<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Boy, do the Diamondbacks suck.

Latest reason why all advertising should be created without any participation from the actual client: insisting that "everybody knows what a probabilistic consumption model is!"

Reason above is why the MBA is the most evil and horrible degree one can possibly wish to attain.

My car got stolen Monday morning. With my briefcase in it. My bad. Spent all day calling, cancelling, rearranging, etc. Defeated all possible credit card fraud problems. No sooner had I done this that I get a call. They found my car. With everything in it. Except the iginition and the steering column. Now I'm out a car for two weeks and until the banks send me new cards I can't so much as rent a CAR to replace my broken car. Don't let this happen to you.

My wife has a black lace bodysuit. She looks fantastic in it.

Speaking of my wife, Jan will be appearing with the rest of her troupe, Unity in Motion in a dance show at the Paper Heart Gallery, and Grand and Polk, this Friday night starting at 7:30. I will be making a special appearance in the second part of the show. The show contains adult themes and nudity, none of which, lucky for you, involves me. $5 admission and if the dress rehearsal last night was any indication, it's worth twice that.

I cannot believe how busy our weekends are this month.

Update: Some minutes have passed. The Diamondbacks still really, really suck.

Stay tuned.

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?