<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, October 14, 2004

I have no idea what this company does, but you have to see what happens when you press the button that eventually appears that says, "Sci-fi Destroy Competition."

http://www.markethold.com/

I hate websites that don't tell you what they are instantly. This one qualifies. But you need to see that button.

---------

Red Sox are two in the hole. Astros are one down. Looks like Cards/Yankees. I'll try not to yawn in your face.

--------

I found out yesterday that one of my best contacts for out-of-town work when I was doing infomercials (which I'm not anymore) is doing 15 months in Federal prison for something she did over 10 years ago. (It had nothing to do with infomercials. Near as I can tell, she helped to orchestrate a drug deal.) I guess anyone can make a mistake. At least she admitted she made a booboo and she's making the best of it.

That makes two people I know who are in prison for drugs. The other person made it worse on herself by skipping out on bail and not showing up for her trial. Whoops.

She's doing eight years.

Mr. Mackey on South Park is right: "Drugs're baaad, mmmkay?"

TT



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?