<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, October 28, 2004

I was riding in my car last night when the Red Sox won the series. And even though, like I've said, I'm not a Red Sox fan per se, when the last out happened and the champions were assured, I actually felt a weight lift off of me. I think most baseball fans in America did.

Ain't no curse of the Bambino anymore.

-------------

Just found out that the Quakers never bothered to call a roofer last week after I got to Fiddlers Dream for open stage and found the front of the stage underwater. It's now raining. So we're playing in the big building until further notice.

-------------

I was just thinking: now that the Series is over, and the Red Sox are champs, we can now say with great confidence that the Chicago Cubs are the biggest losers in baseball. But as a Chicago kid my hope springs eternal. GO CUBBIES!

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?