<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

This is nice, seeing as I'm the one who usually runs the joint on Thursday...

http://www.ardeon.org/happy/travel/6/6.htm

(For the record though, we don't constantly serve hot dogs and hamburgers. That sentence is BADLY worded.)

------------

Red Sox up 3-0. Yikes!

------------

Last night I played an open mic called Essenza in Mesa. The only people there were the group that hosts the open mic and me. I liked them. They liked me too, when they weren't running outside to smoke.

Everybody just stop smoking! I'm tired of it. You're killing yourselves and you're being unintentionally rude.

That goes for all you people in Europe, too. Knock it off before I actually have enough money to come over there. I don't want my long-awaited European vacation ruined by your cigarette smoke. So all of you stop it now, so you'll have years to get used to not smoking.

-----------

I'm going to be hosting a radio show on the internet! "Zappa Universe" (what else?) will be a one-hour weekly show that showcases the life and work of Frank Zappa, the people who played with him and the people who play his stuff now, 11 years after the Great One achieved room temperature.

I'm recording the first show on Monday night; I'll keep you posted as to when it will air. It will be on www.radiofreephoenix.com, which you should be listening to 24 hours a day, even giving up sleep to do so. It's great!

Speaking of Zappa, I am trying to find an MP3 or even a record of Woody Herman playing Zappa's "America Drinks and Goes Home." If you have it, let me borrow it.

Thanks!

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?