<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Wow! The impossible happened! When I said last week it would be interesting to see Boston play St. Louis in the World Series again, I really didn't think the Red Sox were gonna do what they did. NOBODY did. Of course, as I write this we still don't know who's going from the National League but at least the series will be worth watching...

-----------

I received a postcard today from a brand new modeling agency in town and I can already tell you that I won't be calling them if I ever need a model. Their amazingly stupid registration method, just to get online to view headshots, caused me to send their postcard straight into the trash.

----------

An unanswerable question, or at least a question upon which men and women will never agree: Which is more sensitive, the clitoris or the frenum?

---------

Back to baseball: I love how all the Boston fans on sports radio keep referring to the Yankees as the Evil Empire.

---------

We went to see the movie "Team America" last night. It was very funny. Not as funny as I thought it could be, but definitely funny, and like "South Park" before it, the songs are hummable. HUMMABLE. Because if you sang the words, you'd get your ass kicked. Except for maybe the song sung by the Kim Jong Il puppet, entitled "I'm Ronery." (Lonely)

And I'm sure it's the only movie where you'll ever hear a deep, heartfelt love song about what a shitty movie "Pearl Harbor" was.

Plus, it's always nice to hear "Magic Carpet Ride" by Steppenwolf and it sounded REALLY good on the big theatre speakers.

Marionette sex is hilarious.

TT







Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?