<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Somebody has too much time on his hands, and for once I'm glad...

http://www.milkandcookies.com/links/16037/

------

Hey! Another Bush Baddy Bites the dust! Tom Ridge takes his stupid fucking color rating back to wherever he was governor.

What a stupid idea that was: Let's treat Americans like KINDERGARTNERS!

------

I had a pretty good show at Fiddlers Dream the other night. My friend Tom Anderson was in from Virginia, so he came, my pals Pete and Donna came, and the place was full...

...for the first act. (I was second.)

No matter. The place made about 300 bucks and I made about 20 in tips...

------

Last Saturday we went over to Shirley and Tom's place and watched the most recent Harry Potter DVD on the BIIIIIIIIIG screen. We also ate chocolate and drank Bailey's Irish Creme, or something that tasted like it.

------

I'll believe it when I see it but it appears my old fantasy girlfriend, Kate Bush, is due to release an album in March. This will be 11 YEARS since her last one.

If it's less than an hour long she's gonna have some 'splainin' to do...

------

I thought up a great thing to gripe about in my blog last weekend; sadly, I've forgotten what it was...

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?