<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, November 05, 2004

This just in: Three days after the fact, President Bush has won Iowa.

And he can have it.

---------

Why do people give a rat's ass about murder trials like Scott Peterson's? Who cares?
I have a real problem with people who become famous for no other reason than they were murdered or they are suspected of being a murderer.

No one cares.

--------

Just a reminder: "Zappa Universe" premiers at 6p.m. mountain time on www.radiofreephoenix.com -- do check it out!

--------

Who do you think will be the first to go in Bush's cabinet? Can I volunteer John Asshole -- er, Ashcroft? The moment he's dumped I want to be the guy to pull the curtain off of the justice statue's breast. What an ass.

--------

I read somewhere that what got all the conservatives out in the vital states on Tuesday was that nearly all of them had "gay marriage" propositions on the ballot, and all of them were worded in such a way that they sounded as if they were abolishing homosexuality itself.
So of course, the conservatives came out in droves.

--------

I wonder what would happen if America could take one single month of "no censorship." Say, do, wear or not wear whatever you want on TV for an entire month. Would everybody get bored? Would they still want to watch reality shows?

Which reminds me -- why DO people watch reality shows? Is their reality not enough reality? I thought TV was supposed to be an escape.

The only reality show you SHOULD be watching is "Drawn Together," the first and probably last animated reality series. The premiere was a hoot and I understand this week's (which I have yet to watch) makes last week's look like an episode of "Barney."

--------

I'm off to Tucson for TUs-Con, their science fiction convention. For the second straight year, I'm doing a massage demo. Unless I'm stopped by conservatives who insist I do an "encouraging pat on the back" demo.

God I hope not...

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?