<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, January 21, 2005

Looking at all those signs against Bush yesterday along the parade route, it's no wonder he didn't get out of the car until he was well past them.

It would have been interesting with all those signs if just one person would've had a sign that said, "HEY LAURA! YOU'RE A BITCH, TOO!"

That way she wouldn't feel left out.

For the life of me I can't understand how we ever elected this guy the FIRST time.
------

Tomorrow is the Songwriter's festival at Encanto Park all day, 10-4. I'm in the boathouse at 12:40. Don't miss it.

Of course, most of the people I really wanna see will be done long before I get there.

Oh well.

------

Just heard a plug for my Sunday show on Radio Free Phoenix. So I'll plug it here: Zappa Universe, 6pm MST on radiofreephoenix.com!

Last week, Cox Cable, who carries the station (or something like that; I know NOTHING about how computers work), fritzed out and the station was unavailable for a couple days. So the show you hear this weekend was supposed to be on LAST weekend but hey, I appreciated the week off.

We're actually getting listeners, which is nice.

------

Just in case anybody asks, I feel I should pass this information on to all of you, since the girl behind me at the gas station the other night obviously felt that this info was important enough for everyone to hear within a five mile radius as she blabbed loudly on and on into her cell phone:

Henri is gay.

Obviously this is important because the whole damn store heard it.

Henri is gay. Pass it on.

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?