<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 28, 2005

I don't think I'm even going to bother to read the article attached to this headline, because what I'm making up in my head is probably a hundred times better:

• Boy's hands, foot, reattached after basketball accident

Consarn it, coach, I told 'em not to hang on the basket 'cuz I done replaced the rims with razor-sharp wire. But did that stop 'em? No! He goes up fer a dunk and hangs on that rim and Shloop! Right through his damn hands. But the basket gives way anyway, pops off the backboard, lands on his foot and shloop, it's a goddam bloody mess, is what it is...

------
As I'm typing this I'm hearing that another quake has hit indonesia. Maybe this time they'll get a clue... RUN!

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?