<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 24, 2005

What a great show! Check this out before it goes away:

http://wnyc.org/shows/newsounds/episodes/03232005

------

Don't know whether to weigh in on the Terri Schiavo thing except to say that Jan and I have living wills so if either of us is ever in a situation like that, there will be no question about what to do.

------

I got a note today from a REAL agent asking if I'd be interested in playing cruise ships.

HUH?

(I told him my real job might get in the way, but weekend jobs on land outside of Arizona would definitely interest me.)
------

How lucky are the new owners of the Diamondbacks that their first series of the season is at home, with the CUBS? Won't be a seat for miles. Your HOUSE will be full of ex-Chicagoans watching the games.

I can't help it -- I love baseball. Not enough to pay outlandish prices (although I still owe Adam a baseball game -- long story) but I love watching it. Some people can't stand the pace (and if it's an American League game I agree with you), but there's a psychological battle of wits going on every time a guy steps up to the plate and tries to outguess the pitcher. It's fascinating. My wife and kids just don't get it and they don't have to.

By the way, I couldn't give a rat's ass if everyone in the majors was drinking Steroid fizzies. If you wanna do that to your body, and take the risk of malfunctioning liver, kidneys, heart, brain and (most important to rich, attractive ballplayers) penis, go ahead. The more home runs, the merrier.

TT

Comments:
Having grown up a Pirates fan, I try to catch them when they're in town (all two or three games a year). Wanna tag along sometime?
 
Pat: You bet I would!

TT
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?