<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 26, 2005

It's official! I'm booked at the Flagstaff Folk Festival on June 11 at 10:50 in the morning.
I think. Their grid is kinda screwy.

Fortunately I have been able to lay my hands upon five (count 'em, five) copies of my rare-as-hen's-teeth CD. Hopefully I can sell some up Flagstaff way.

------

I saw this bumper sticker and it cracked me up (this is a song title if'n ever I heard one):

I'M NOT GAY. I JUST LIKE RAINBOWS!

------

Only five days left to National Masturbation Month. Have you done your part?

TT

Comments:
Hey Tom, did you happen to see if I made it? I haven't gotten anything in the mail & their website hasn't been updated.
 
Hey Nancy, while Tom and I know you're talking about the Folk Fest, that's not what's closest to your question . . .


-Anonymous Gerbil
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?