<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

My Zappa Universe show on Radio Free Phoenix got a passing mention in the London equivalent of the New Times: http://www.lnreview.co.uk/music/005005.php

------

Why do I smell rats a-running rampant in the fact that the day after this Lynndie England character pleads GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY, they throw her case out and tell her she can go? Somebody upstairs has some 'splainin' to do and I bet we're never gonna hear it...

Maybe she WAS just following orders. I've read several reports since the whole Abu Ghraib thing broke that the aforementioned Ms. England is dumb as a box of rocks, and very willing to do what she's told, so...

------

I have to keep track of these Diamondbacks afternoon games and makes plans one of these days to get "sick" about lunchtime. I haven't been to a day game since 1967.
Cubs and Phillies, as I recall.

No, I don't remember who won.

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?