<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, June 10, 2005

After watching quite a few Flash videos on line as suggested by my kids, I do believe that this one is the most cloyingly cute thing I've ever seen, even though it has a rather wicked edge to it and the song is actually pretty good:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/moresexthanme.html

The bunny is cute. There. I said it.

------

I am playing tommorrow at the Flagstaff Folk Festival, bright an semi-early at 10:40 inside the art barn at the Cononino Center for the Arts. We are experimenting tomorrow by bringing the dog with us. It's his first foray into a long-distance trip. So we're leaving extra early. Oh boy.

------

Lot of good people playing both Saturday and Sunday at the Festival; if you're there on Sunday, Don't miss Nancy Freeman and Ed Sloat. Saw Ed last night at open stage and while I certainly didn't need to be reminded about how good he is he is definitely worth checking out if you haven't heard him.

And you should go see Nancy 'cause A) She's a great songwriter B) I said so and C) You should acquaint yourself to where the Gallery stage is because it's the hardest one to find (Two years ago, I opened the festival on this stage and played to literally the passers-by and (thankfully) one of the people running the festival -- last year I had a better stage than I could have possibly IMAGINED) and you might otherwise miss out on some great stuff, like Nancy, Rick & Steve, Sue Harris, Lon Austin and more.

Plus, you get to see my goofy dog!

TT

Comments:
I started my set playing to Rick & Steve, who stuck around after their set, but I had a full house by the end. The Gallery was definitely a neat little space to play, with all the Hawai'ian cowboy trappings.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?