<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Last week at the Flagstaff folk festival I somehow managed to go up the hill with 5 CDs, sell two of them and come back with six.

Here's the deal. Recently, after not having ANY of my CDs anymore, I came upon 5 brand new ones from two sources. I took them to Flagstaff where Bob Zucker, who sells local artists CDs at festivals, has been bugging me for years to get him some. I sold him two. That left me three. Then I went to Gopher Music on 66 where I KNEW they had some CDs of mine, or at least they did last year, and FINALLY ran into the manager, who's about my age and realized that I wasn't going to have my recipt from FOUR FREAKING YEARS AGO so he gladly gave me my CDs back. Three of 'em.

So now I have 6 CDs. If you would like one 'cause you STILL haven't bought it, get ahold of me. Or buy one at www.cdbaby.com where THEY still have 6 left!

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?