<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, July 08, 2005

Apparenlty I wasn't the only one who complained about MTV's and VH1's Live 8 coverage last week:

http://www.vh1.com/partners/redirects/emailstoryfriend.jhtml?rdpage=http://www.vh1.com/news/articles/1505406/20050707/u2.jhtml

That said, I'm still taking umbrage with them because if they'd done that in the first place, they wouldn't have to eat crow NOW.

------

Speaking of umbrage, where does one take umbrage? Once you have it, of course. If you have umbrage against the late Avery Brundage, is it Umbrage Brundage or Brundage Umbrage?

Can you take umbrage under and umbrella? Umbrella Umbrage?

What if you don't like oatmeal? Is that porridge umbrage?

Have you ever wondered, "if Tom thinks of stuff like this when he's sober, what's he like drunk?"

I would never subject you to my drunken ravings. You might take umbrage.

------

We took our dog Dweezil into PetSmart this morning for a tune-up. Oil, filter, that kinda stuff. He always gets this odd look on his face when he have to leave him at the vet, like. "Is it okay for me to be following this guy? Do YOU know him? I sure don't!"

We all know of course that for what they charge apparently they're just buying him free treats all day and letting him shmooze with the babes. But whatever makes him happy.

If you ever buy a dog, BUY INSURANCE. Best investment ever. We've easily saved nearly a grand in two years and my dog is HEALTHY.

------

I am playing tonight at Mama Java's, 36th St. and Indian School Road in Beautiful downtown Phoenix! 8-10! Come with tip money!

TT

Comments:
Obviously, you take it out someplace and burn it, thereby coming up with Burnt Umbrage.
 
Hi, I have a fairly new website that has been online for about 8 months. I looked at alot of websites that are in my area horse show grooming supply . So my wife and I thought since we love horses we should build a website around that. I didn;t realize it would be so time consuming though. But we love it and hope to improve and offer some of the best recourses and products available. Hence the search for content new products and information about what we have. If you decide to come and visit maybe you can offer some advice That would be great. If not well you have A great new year. We hope to soon start a new site for horse adoption and rescue. Hopefully in the spring.

Thank you for your BLOG.

Regards,

horse show grooming supply
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?