<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Cold and insensitive corner:

This morning, in a half-awake haze, the first thought I had about the bombings in London were:

1. Boy, the French must be REALLY pissed off about that Olympics thing; and

2. I wonder if Fox News Channel has blamed this on the Democrats yet. (They haven't, but I trust by the time I get home tonight they will have.)

------

Note to the lady in the Metrocenter arcade last night who bent over to adjust her baby in the stroller while wearing low-rider pants and no underwear: Nice ass. I'm sure the crowd of six-year-olds who were pointing and laughing at you agree.

------

My wife has become quite the Dance Dance Revolution Denizen at the local Castles and Coasters. For those of you who don't know, DDR is a game devised by video game companies who were tired of hearing that their games kept kids from exercising.

We have a copy at home and we all play it fairly regularly. But Jan and Adam go out and really DO it. Kids are always amazed to see a MOM playing it.

------

Pitcher Kenny Rogers's "apology" for punching out an old cameraman yesterday was about as believable as Clinton denying sex with Monica Lewinski. He didn't even SOUND apologetic.
If I'd been a reporter in the room I'd have yelled, "Hey, Sluggo, can you speak up?"

TT

Comments:
But did they cut away while he was apologizing to tell you about it?
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?