<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, July 14, 2005

I'm Chuck Sigars's guest blogger today:
http://blogs.salon.com/0002813/2005/07/14.html

(check out the entry from yesterday's blogger, too...very good.)
------

I'm so proud of myself: I found a recording on line of Frank Zappa reading William Burroughs's "The Talking Asshole" from Naked Lunch. Now I can burn it and use it on my show without having to convert it from an LP, which I don't know how to do anyway.

------

Note to the NHL: Nobody cares. And they won't for years. Look at what happened to Major League Baseball after the '94 strike. It took years for people to come back.

Good thing Glendale Arena is such a good place to see a show; everybody's going there. McCartney, the Stones, even Witless Britney played there.

------

I heard the song "Lola" by the Kinks this morning for the first time in ages and had one of those moments that songwriters (both struggling and successful) have where you think to yourself, "I will NEVER write a song this good if I live to be 100."

But I will keep trying.

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?