<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I went skinny dipping last Saturday. Hooray! We were at an annual party of a group of friends and it was nice to see that the bulk of the people who did dive in also doffed their duds.

That's kind of the best thing about social nudism; nobody gives a rat's hiney how old you are, what kind of shape you're in, etc. It's just fun to be naked in a pool. That doesn't change ever.

Especially when you're trying to pelt people with beachballs.

Or inflatable sharks.

Or inflatable chairs.

Aw hell, you had to be there.

-----

Is it close enough to mention that I'll be playing the Peoria Library Auditorium on Monday, August 29?
If it isn't then it's WAAAY too soon to mention my gig with Nancy Freeman at Fiddler's Dream in late September, and SOOOOO early to mention that I sent in my application for the Prescott folk festival the first week of October. So I won't.

-----

Once I get back from vacation I plan to finish my CD but real and honest like. Gotta get on the stick here.
I'm getting tired of the songs and I need to be able to look forward to playing them for the next couple years while I sell CDs.

Yeesh.

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?