<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

------

AND JUST LIKE THAT, THE PICTURES ARE BACK







I'm thinking that maybe the picture I tried to post was too big for the blog. Maybe too many colors. Too bad...they were SO undressed. In the meantime, here's a pic of my wife hitting up on underage movie stars...
(For those of you who have seen the Harry Potter movies, you know who these people are. If you haven't, these are the Olsen twins.)

------

This weekend I'm bounding up to Prescott for the Prescott folk festival! Y'all oughta go. Good weather, good times and more pickers than you can grin at. I'm playing at three different times on Saturday, so if you do come up, find me.

------

I know this sound contradictory but I wish it would cool off so I could sit in my jacuzzi.

TT

Comments:
Woo! Go Jan! I couldn't bring myself to do the celebrity crawl this year. It all had a "look at the funny zoo animals" vibe to me for some reason.

Debora K.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?