<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, September 26, 2005

------
For some reason my computer has decided to stop loading pics to Blogger. So the D-con review is on temporary hiatus until I figure out what's wrong.

------

Meanwhile, on the garden front:

IT AIN'T CORN.

As my very astute friend and botanist Carrie O'Brien guessed out of the blue some weeks ago, what I have growing in my backyard garden of mystery is not corn but in fact SORGHUM. I guess you can eat it but it's producing so little that that's kinda pointless.

------

Nancy Freeman and I played to a small but very generous audience on Saturday night. We gave our tips to hurricane relief and the few people who did show up (there was a LOT going on last Saturday night around town) tossed in about $121. Thanks!

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?