<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

-------

One of the coolest moments of my life is now downloadable at this URL:

http://www.themadmusicarchive.com/playlist.aspx?Show=01-22

It's the week I was #1 on the Dr. Demento show. Four years later I STILL don't believe it.

Anyway...

------

We were on VACATION last week!

We went to DRAGONCON!

It's one of the largest, most confusing sci-fi/media/music/party/dance/younameit conventions on the planet!

What did we see?

Over 20,000 overfed fanboys...





and underdressed fan girls...




















...standing in huge lines!

But wait -- there's more.

There are always costumes! Anything you can think of!



See?



Even my son had a costume! And my wife busted her ass to make it and it was a huge hit!




















There was even a guy there dressed like Harry Belafonte!



Wait a minute, that WAS Harry Belafonte. And apparently he was just there to party!



My wife collects penguins and she got the ULTIMATE one...





She was also a hit in her SMAH-SHING ensemble that she put together herself, complete with third-year beast-book...



I could go on and on...and I probably will later.

But suffice to say that if you've never been to a DragonCon you don't KNOW what a big convention is like. Yikes.

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?