<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, September 16, 2005

-----

TODAY'S DRAGONCON REMINISCENCE: (I honestly have no idea how long I'm going to keep this up)








Now THAT took some work.

------

We're going to the beach this weekend! Santa Monica! That's latin for Big Goofy Pier!
As I know I've mentioned before, the Hooters in Santa Monica has hot wings that must be coming from geese--they're the biggest things I've ever seen. Tasty, too. I will be eating some. Ditto the fast food Indian store at the mall next to the open-air mall. Why is there no fast food Indian food here in town?

One side trip: Whimsic Alley, a store dedicated to Harry Potter merchandise (my wife's a Pothead). I would imagine that we will also be stopping at a particular mall outside LA that my kids demanded we inhabit due to the presence of a Japanese Anime/Toys/promo store.

I'd also like to go to McCabe's guitar store, but we'll see. Down, wallet, down.

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?