<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, October 09, 2005

-------

DRAGONCON PIC O' THE DAY




The guy on the left is from an obscure TV show, apparently...no idea who the girl is depicting.

-------

I attended the funeral of my friend Barry today; talk about a get 'im in, get on out affair. I had the distinct feeling that Barry's surviving siblings all had better things to do than go to a funeral. The all seemed surprised that so many people showed up (there were well over 100 people there -- some said 200; I didn't count).

-------

Went up to Scott Hallock's for the first time in MONTHS to work on my CD this afternoon; it's coming, folks. Soon. Promise. Really. Shut up, I mean it!

TT

Comments:
Obscure tv show? That's blasphemy! He is protraying The Monarch and the gal is Molotov Cocktease, villains from "The Venture Brothers," one of my favorite shows on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim block of programming. It's a send up of the old Johnny Quest cartoons.

Debora K.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?