<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

-----

SIR PAULIE IN MILWAUKEE LAST WEEKEND





I guess there's something to be said for vegetarianism. He looks great! If goofy.

(Thanks to Chris T. in Wisconsin for the photo!)
------

I've just received rather distressing news that the only hot spring within 50 miles of my house has been sold to two couples who have not announced whether it will continue to be clothing optional or not. This makes me sad. El Dorado Hot Springs was/is a wonderful place to relax and to drag people who would otherwise not go do something like that.

Here's a pic from a couple years ago when a bunch of us went (yes, some of us are naked. Get over it.)



Well, I won't give up complete hope until I hear something for sure. But the new owners are named Cho and Park; Koreans by nature are not known to be nudists very often. But we'll see.

------

A couple weeks ago before the Pennant series I said "Go White Sox" and boy did they! So now they're 2-0 in the series so I'll say it again: Go White Sox!

------

Went up to Scott Hallock's place last night and recorded a multi-talented musician who can play a lot of instruments. Not sure if I got what I wanted but I think so. My CD will be finished, I swear, soon.

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?