<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

------

THE TUERFFS GO TO A HALLOWEEN PARTY

Yes, last weekend we went to a Halloween party thrown by our wonderful friends the Shaffstalls. All the costumes were great but I decided that I wanted to do something interesting. So, a few weeks prior, I went looking for a band uniform -- not just any band uniform but a "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" uniform, like what the Beatles wear on the album.

I couldn't find any stateside. (The do exist but you have to get them from England). Not wanting to wait for the costume to appear on a barge, I decided that if I couldn't do Sergeant Pepper...





...then I would do Sergeant Pepper.

Get it?

I won the prize for funniest costume, and Jan, who went as Luna Lovegood from the Harry Potter books, won a prize for second-funniest costume.


The flat-out winner for best costume, though, went to this couple, the mourning bride and her late husband.




Absolutely amazing. Hilarious, too!

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?