<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

YO HO! THE PICTURES ARE BACK!




I NEVER looked this good. Fortunately.
Where were people like this when I was their age? I don't even remember hearing about the IDEA of bodypaint until well into the 1980s. Damn Catholic upbringing...

-------

The Prescott Folk Festival was fun this year! I played three totally different sets of different lengths last Saturday, busted a string on my Japanese autoharp, got to sing with my partner in musical mayhem Nancy Freeman and basically had as much fun as a man can have with shoes on. (Yes, I was wearing other clothing as well.)

I brought my 1937 F-hole guitar, which had been previously guessed at to be a Gibson body with a "nobody" neck. I showed it to Joe Bethancourt and he wasn't so sure -- he surmised that it was an early Epiphone body at first, then hemmed and hawed and partially retracted that opinion, finally saying that it could be a "sneak-around-the-back-door-slightly-related-to-a-Gibson" body. I know what he means. So you don't have to.

------

Dweezil, our dog, made it up to Prescott with us. I can now proudly say that the Dweez has barked at dogs in three different Arizona counties. Ya gotta have a purpose in life, I guess...

------

My favorite singer Kate Bush (yep, new photo) is FINALLY releasing a new album after 12 years next month -- just in time to miss my birthday.
Not that that means anything...KATE! KATE! KATE! KATE!

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?