<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

------

30 YEARS AND STILL SMOKIN'...

Well, we didn't get quite a full house to see Brewer and Shipley of "One Toke Over the Line" fame last Friday night at Fiddler's Dream, but the crowd was pretty big and the reception was good, and they were FANTASTIC.

They were also nice guys.

------

I will be at TusCon this weekend. I waited too long to book a hotel room, though, so on Friday night I'm staying across the street at the Ramada. Then on Saturday I have a room at the actual hotel.

I will be giving (for the third year in a row now) my massage demo on Friday at 11:00 p.m.

I'm also on some panels on Saturday.

------

JAN, in the meantime, is headed for L.A. to see the Harry Potter premiere a la Hollywood with our friends Shirley and Tom and a bunch of "out there" LA folks. Hopefully there will be stories...

------

Punched in a new vocal for one of my songs on my upcoming CD this past Sunday; also re-did my guitar on another song.
It's coming, it's coming...have some more vocals to add (others, not mine), which hopefully will be done on Thanksgiving Sunday.

The CD is really starting to sound good. You're all going to like it. THAT'S AN ORDER!

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?