<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, November 04, 2005

------

DO YOU EVER GET THE FEELING...

...that whenever a meeting is set up at the White House, George Bush is kept in the dark about it? And if he does wander in, everybody looks at him and says, "What do YOU want?"

------

WARNING: PRESIDENTIAL TRIVIA GEEK SPEAK BELOW

Last week I picked up a neat book called "To the Best of My Ability," yet another book about all the guys who've been stupid enough to be President of the United States. Each chapter has a different author but it's edited by Pulitzer winner James McPherson and it includes REALLY NEAT PICTURES of the presidents and stuff that I had never seen before. I think they went out of their way to find, whenever possible, pictures that everybody isn't tired of looking at yet. It's a fun read. Even if you're not a hopeless history buff like me.

------

Let's talk about another, much more pleasuable Bush: KATE!

NME magazine has had her new album, "Aerial," up for listening prior to its release next Tuesday and it's well worth the twelve year wait. Go buy this on Tuesday. I know I will.

Take a listen -- www.nme.com

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?