<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, December 12, 2005

BEST JOKE I'VE HEARD IN A WHILE:

Q: What do you call a person who will ONLY see a male massage therapist, and under NO circumstances, would EVER think of allowing himself anywhere NEAR a female massage therapist?


A: A massagenist.

Well, I thought is was funny.

------

Tonight should be the last night of recording for my CD. Scott (my producer) is recording a dobro player to overdub the previous dobro player, who was good but just didn't seem to understand what I wanted. That happens sometimes.

I need to get started on shooting/designing the CD cover. I want this out by February.

I heard the first "final" mixes on six songs and it all sounds pretty good. You're all gonna like it when it's done!

------

I see where Kate Bush's "Aerial" album has gone platinum after just one month. Good. It's a great album. Go buy it.

------

Hope you're all not too crazy from Christmas yet!

------

Andy Olson's "Rock and Roll Christmas," a staple on whatver staiton AO happened to be at over the years, is moving to www.radiofreephoenix.com this year. It starts on Christmas Eve at 6 p.m. and ends at 6 p.m. on Christmas, just in time for ZAPPA UNIVERSE, hosted by yours truly.

Now THAT'S timing.

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?