<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Boy, have I been getting a lot of e-mail commenting on the link I posted last week for the Christmas rant.

Let me clarify something.

My friend Bill, who sent me the link, did not WRITE the piece. He was informed of it by someone else. Please do not ask me to forward vitriolic comments to him, do not ask me if he knows Jesus, etc. I don't care. Neither does he.

What I find really interesting is that of the now six or seven people who've responded to me about this, not ONE of you has said you don't AGREE with what the guy is saying--but more that, like most good rants, he's making too much out of nothing.

I can see that.

But I do have to wonder why, this year especially, there's this sudden story about "Christmas Trees" vs. "Holiday Trees."
It's a Christmas tree, said the Jew. And I don't care.

------

Speaking of rants:

PEOPLE ON TV I NEVER WANT TO SEE AGAIN:

Nancy Grace
BIll Reilly or O'Reilly or whatever his name is
Pretty much anybody on FOX News Network
Tom Arnold
Joan Rivers
Ann Coulter (this woman has to be joking or she desperately needs to walk in front of a bus--or get laid--naaah, bus)
George W. Bush
Dick "Voldemort" Cheney (take his nose off -- it's uncanny)
Jesse Jackson -- but only in situatons where he's clearly there just to be on TV
Professional Wrestlers


PEOPLE WHO SHOULD HAVE THEIR OWN SHOWS:

Me
You
Leon Redbone -- a sitcom where he plays a hilarious guy who mumbles and plays the guitar. I'd watch it.

PEOPLE WHO SERIOUSLY HAVE ME CONTEMPLATING GETTING SATELLITE RADIO IN MY CAR BECAUSE THEY'RE GIVING HIM A TALK SHOW:

Bob Dylan. Who do you think his first guest should be? My guess: Either Joan Baez or Robbie Robertson. But only because George Harrison's dead.

Happy solstice to my pagan pals and merry everything else to the rest o' yeh...

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?