<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I have completely and totally forgotten what I was going to write about.

------

I am anxiously awaiting what we're calling the "first final mix" of my next CD. We had a preliminary final mix but the engineer forgot one of the songs so the official final mix (before any other changes) is going to be soon.

When I finally get this thing out you all need to buy one because JESUS I spent a lot of money.

Isn't that great? It's my problem and I'm hoping you'll help me fix it!

But seriously, everybody I've played pieces of the album to are going kookoo for cocoa puffs over it. Most of the songs actually sound like what I was thinking they should sound like in my head.

Once this is out and selling, I should tell you that it hopefully won't be five years before the next CD. I already have five or six songs I could put on the next CD, so...

------

Last weekend was the busiest holiday weekend any of us can remember. Party party party. And it's not letting up for us for at least two weeks. I like that in a life!

------

Hannukah started on Christmas this year. This keeps up, by 2008 it'll be in June.

------

My first gig in eons is coming up: the songwriters convention at Encanto Park on January 21. This will be followed by a gig in Peoria in February, and once I know that my CD is on its way I'm going to be scheduling up. No place too small. I will find you.

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?