<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

ALERT THE MEDIA: THE CD IS COMPLETE!

Yes, that's right, you heard right; all recording, mixing, fussing and feuding over the CD is completed. Now I just have to get the damn cover designed.

It sounds great, if I do say so myself; and everybody's saying how they can't wait to hear it. Which is strange since I've now heard it about 1,000 and really don't care to hear it again, but I guess that's why they say songwriters never listen to their albums. Or why directors never watch their own films.

Although I will admit that when I listened to the final mix (the fourth "final" mix, by the way), a couple of songs just cracked me up big time; the music seems to work with the lyrics really well on this one.

------

I will be appearing at the Encanto Park songwriter's festival this Saturday to do my usual 10-minute slot at about 1:40. This is not to be confused with the Phoenix Folk Traditions Festival, held every year at Encanto in March. Come out and hear the best songwriters in Phoenix!

------

It's 37 degrees outside my office as I write this. For Phoenix, that's damn COLD!!!

------

My kid bought the Beavis and Butthead box set the other day. You know what? That show was damn funny. Stupid funny, but funny.

------

I'm hositng this year's Erotic Music and Poetry Fesitvus on Feb. 24 at Alwun House. I need entertainers. If you're erotic and entertaining, talk to me.

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?