<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, February 24, 2006

I DUNNO...DO YOU THINK IT MIGHT BE A STAGE NAME?



What is her CD made out of -- Pla' Stick?

Should I buy it with Mo Ney?

Is she Seri Ous?

PEPPER MASHAY?
-------

Boy, on the Olympics last night, almost everybody fall down go boom.

I like that Slutskaya person. Ever look at someone and think, 'I bet he/she's a fun date."
That's what I think when I see her. She has that "fun on a date" look.

-------

PEPPER MASHAY?

_______

I wrote a song last night just like that. I was sitting listening to maybe the fourth girl singer of the night who has decided to be the next Jewel when a song popped out of my head called "Boy Are You Stupid." I played it for my son this morning and he didn't leave the room, so maybe there's something there. Stay tuned.

------

PEPPER MASHAY?

------

I'm hosting the Erotic Music and Poetry Festivus tonight. Come see it. Alwun House. 12th St. and Roosevelt. Fun starts at 8.
Get your ass caricatured! It'll be fun!

------

Sent off my next CD for replication on Wednesday. Received reprints of my first CD yesterday, so if you've been wanting a copy I can sell it to you now.

------

PEPPER???? MASHAY????

TT

Comments:
She sure looks hot! Hotter, the hottest :)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?