<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

------

I dunno if anybody else has this problem, but I have heavy eyebrows.

Know what I mean? I can go for years and not even think about the damn things, and then all of a sudden, one hair will suddenly get so long that it collapses from its own weight and dangles in my line of sight.

Of course, I'm never near a trimmer when this happens so I usually just yank it out. I realize I'm only encouraging it to grow back faster when I do that, but hey, what's a guy to do?

------

Last week's Erotic Music and Poetry Festivus was just wonderful. I hope they ask me to host that again 'cause i had fun.
If somebody sends me pics I'll post something. (Stupid me forgot his camera.)
------

Next up: The Phoenix Folk Traditions Festival, March 18-19. I'm there at 1 on the 18th. Woo-Hoo!

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?