<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

SEE ME, BUT DON'T FEEL ME

Get out your red/blue glasses or just cross your eyes, and check out the 3D pix of me and the other performers at Alwun House's Erotic Music and Poetry Festivus on Feb 24!

http://www.worldsbest3d.com/mars3d.shtml

Click on the Alwun link on the main page, then click on the pix at the top of the next page. Very cool.

------

My new CD should land in my hands mere DAYS after the Phoenix Folk Festival. Oh well.
I do have my reprints of my first CD in hand and available. Come and get 'em if ya don't got already.

------

Waiting for a CD is like waiting for a baby. You hope it'll be fine, since if it isn't you're still into it for thousands of dollars.
Pace, pace, pace...

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?