<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 27, 2006

I'M NOT IGNORING YOU NICE PEOPLE...

I'm just so damn busy you wouldn't believe it.

Here's my Music Schedule as it stands now: come see me!

This Saturday -- 5-6 p.m., Paper Heart Gallery, Grand and Polk.
May 5-7 Leprecon. I'll be playing music probably both nights in the filk room.
May 20: Opening act and MC for Violet Wing reunion show, 7 p.m., Mesa Women's Center
May 27: CD RELEASE PARTY AT FIDDLER'S DREAM! 8-11 p.m.
June 3: Private party performance
June 10: Flagstaff Folk Festival, TBA
June 17: Trunk Space, app. 8 p.m.
July 1-5, Westercon, concert TBA


GO SEE NATIUM, MY WIFE'S DANCE TROUPE, AT BIG DADDY'S, UNION HILLS JUST EAST OF I-17, THIS SATURDAY AT 8 P.M.!
THEY ARE COOL AND GROOVY!

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?