<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, April 15, 2006

THEY LIKE IT! THEY REALLY LIKE IT!

I got a very nice plug for my CD from my old college buddy Chuck Sigars on his blog today. Thanks again, Chuck!
Check it out, and everything else here: http://blogs.salon.com/0002813/

Now THIS guy can write.

------

People who've heard the CD so far seem to be in general agreement about one thing: They really like the song "Good ENough for Guys." For whatever reason, this song has never lodged into my head. I have yet to perform it live without making a mistake, unless I have it on a piece of paper in front of me. I REALLY have to learn it now.

------

Had a good time at my gig at Mama Java's last night. It was my first LONG gig in over six months and there were moments there where my strumming arm looked at me and said, "ARE WE DONE YET?" But that will pass.

------

My CDBaby site for the new CD is up-- and already out of CDs. You're only supposed to start with four, and they went instantly, thanks to someone who bought all four. Must have a lot of people he doesn't want to see anymore.
(I sent more CDs to CDBaby today so things should be up and running like usual by Tuesday. In the meantime, check out the site: www.cdbaby.com/tuerff2

------

I realized something today: Nothing can make you laugh quite so hard as watching your white, 15-year old son sing "Is You Is Or Is You Ain't My Baby."

Trust me on this one.

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?