<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I played a bar gig last Saturday. Not too smoky, but it was early. Which also meant it was not too lucrative. People weren't drunk enough yet. Nevertheless it went well. I think I have a semi-regular gig there if I ever have an open Saturday again.

However, after my slot I left to return to the science fiction convention we were attending last weekend and found out that the only entrance to the hotel was blocked off due to someone having the AUDACITY to DIE right in front of the hotel entrance by smacking his motorcycle at 80 mph into a car making a legal left-hand turn. This in turn closed the road for SIX HOURS.
I got back in in time to pick up the family and go home.

Oh well.

------

If you owe the Feds money on your income tax, they sure take their time cashing your check. They just cashed mine yesterday. I mailed it a month ago. If they don't really need my 270 bucks, why don't they just let me keep it?

TT

Comments:
Hey, we wondered what happened to you! Should've put two and two together - we could see the flashing lights from the window of the filk room.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?