<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

NO ONE CAN DISAGREE WITH THIS...

I am of the opinion that most people with opinions on things like the war can't possibly as extreme as they sound. There are three sides to every story: Your side, my side, and what's really happening.

I have long wondered why there are no talk radio shows that compare everything to arrive at a comfortable middle ground.

Maybe that doesn't make good radio.

But it sure makes good music and video, at least in this case:

www.sharedvoice.org/semper_fi/

Ian Rhett is a San Francisco-based musician who's totally against the war. Thing is though, he has a younger sister in the Marines. That's all I need to say. Check out this video/song and I bet that regardless where you stand, this video will choke you up, even though it's firmly planted in that odd "middle" I was talking about.

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?