<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, June 25, 2006

1 DOWN, 1 TO GO!

Adam graduated from De Vry University on Friday. Magna Cum Laude! Woo Hoo!



And Brendan is doing quite well in high school, thank you.

------

My gig at Coffee Crickett (their spelling) went pretty well, considering a dust storm blew through and I honestly didn't know if anybody would show up. But quite a few people did, including a friend of ours who we hadn't seen in a while, and she just happened to be walking by! Small world syndrome and all that.

I even sold two CDs!

------

Fellow folkie Chuck Cheesman saw my rant about how stupid Myspace is and informed me that what I have to do is re-register as a musician. (Thanks Chuck!) I don't see anything on the main myspace registration page that says "Register as a musician" so I'll have to pursue this further. But it's a start.

------

This coming weekend, we're off to WesterCon in San Diego. I will be playing a concert on Saturday at 2 p.m. Hopefully there will be a few filk (sci-fi-folk) dealers there who haven't bought any copies of my CD yet, and I can unload some more!

TT

Comments:
Hi, Chuck: I finally got a music site set up at www.myspace.com/tomtuerffmusic

Enjoy! Good to hear from you!

TT
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?