<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, June 04, 2006

I'M DEEEEEEMENTED!

Well, this evening Dr. Demento played my song "Catch Phrases" from my new CD and I even got to hear it using an audio feed! Woo Hoo!

He mentioned that I had been a popular choice with his listeners five years ago and that I had a new album and that my name was spelled T-U-E-R-F-F. I guess he likes me!

------

Jan and I held our 25th Anniversary party last night.



We toasted our success...nice dress on Jan, doncha think?



Then I played a little...nice, subtle jacket, doncha think?

And a good time was had by all who braved the heat and showed up. Best part was that the best man at my wedding, Matt Turney, surprised me by bringing with him a mutual friend, Kendall Marshall, whom I had not seen in a few years, by surprise!

Thanks to everybody who came!

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?